Shadow Defender’s protection concept is very easy to grasp. For the software to do its job properly you have to place the disks installed on your computer into Shadow Mode. By doing this, the application will take a snapshot of the disk and run every file in virtual mode. You will have the same access to the files on the disk but any write action will be virtual. This means that no matter how many worms and spywares you infect your computer with, they will not affect the real system at all because of the virtualization. Once you snap out of this “parallel dimension” every change to the system and the files on the disk will be discarded.
- Prevent all viruses and malwares.
- Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- Protect your privacy.
- Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
- Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
- Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
- Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).