- File explorer based user interface makes it easy to manage your recordings.
- Well organized options tabs make it easy to customize recording settings.
- Layered capture window with tool buttons makes it easy to select recording area and start/pause/resume/stop recording quickly.
- Various automation functions to start/pause/resume/stop recording automatically, such as timer, mouse-click and program-detection.
- Supports 22 file formats: AVI, ASF, FLAC, FLV, GIF, M2TS, M4A, MKA, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPG, OGG, SWF, TS, VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV, WV
- Supports 32 video encoders: H264, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, Windows Media Video 7/8, Flash Video, Apple ProRes, Raw Video, GIF, etc.
- Supports 13 audio encoders: AAC, AC-3, MP3, MP2, Windows Media Audio 1/2, Vorbis, WavPack, FLAC, ALAC, ADPCM, PCM, etc.
- Supports 3 screenshot image formats: BMP, JPG and PNG.
- Fully optimized for modern CPUs.
- Perfect audio/video synchronization.
- Smooth screen recording without lagging your system.
- Supports arbitrary video resolutions, frame rates and bitrates.
- Supports unlimited recording length on NTFS system.
- Supports multi-monitor system.
- Capable of capturing OpenGL, DirectDraw, Direct3D 8/9/10/11 rendered screen content.
- Capable of showing real-time FPS number on rendering frames.
- Capable of capturing multiple audio sources at the same time, e.g. both playback and voice devices.
- Capable of toggling audio recording source by pushing a key.
- Capable of capturing video/audio alone.
- Capable of capturing screenshots by hotkey, mouse-click or timer.
- Capable of embedding custom watermark image into recordings/screenshots.
- Capable of adding mouse click animation/sound effects.
- Capable of saving commonly used settings as user-defined presets.