AVG Internet Security 2016 – the latest version of an integrated antivirus AVG 2015, available for download and testing. addition to further improve the security features and performance solutions, also added a new feature that allows you to securely and permanently delete files from your hard disk. The functionality available in the context menu of supported file formats and folders. Since this new version brings a variety of changes and improvements to the whole anti-virus solutions, developers offer you to install and test the new anti-virus AVG Internet Security 2014 to test its functioning.
The main components:
– Antivirus and antispyware
– Web protection Surf-Shield
– Web Scanner Online Shield
– Privacy statement
– Identity Alert
– Email Scanner
– Personal firewall
– PC Analyzer
– The data warehouse
– Additional components
Key Features of Internet Security 2016:
– Great easy to use protection everyone needs
– Permanently delete your most sensitive information
– Encrypt and store your files for added privacy
– The basic tools you must have to control who is able to see and use what you do online
– Ultimate protection for credit card numbers, bank details or other personal information you enter online
– Faster scanning and a faster PC, because antivirus should never slow you down.
– For the ultimate video-viewing experience
AVG Internet Security 2016:
– For users of the paid version, the virus database update period was shortened to 2 hours.
– Introducing new graphics of AVG main user interface.
– All Data Safe user settings will be preserved after program upgrade to version 2015.
– Suppressed display of a button with no assigned functionality in the detection dialog.
– Improved security of Firewall rule verification process.
– Fixed issue with different detection count displayed in the scan report and the history log.
– Fixed issue with possible corruption of data transferred over network.