The 2017 release of Premiere Pro CC (April 2017) comes with a host of exciting new features.
With this release, you can create graphic objects and titles effortlessly directly on your video using the new Titler built on the same text engine as Photoshop and Illustrator. You can also share Motion Graphics templates through CC libraries integration, which helps you change variables such as text, color, size, layout, or mood of the motion graphic without changing the overall aesthetic. It's easy to obtain professional quality results with no audio expertise when you are editing audio in Premiere Pro. Publish to Stock effortlessly and start contributing to Adobe Stock and reach millions of creative buyers by using the new direct publishing option available in Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder.
This release also includes a host of other exciting features including:
- New audio effects & improved integration with Adobe Audition - Send audio effects and keyframes used in Premiere Pro to Audition without any rendering.
- Ambisonic audio output for VR-enabled platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Support for Apple MacBook Pro Touch bar and Microsoft Surface Dial.
- Support for new formats.
- Enhanced support for Team Projects Dynamic Link.
- Motion graphics Enhanced 4K 60p performance.
- Improved support for Apple Metal.
- Video preview of Stock footage within the Libraries panel and much more.